What is one bigno-no in a relationship? Do youwant to know if he’s still interested in you? It’s difficult to figure out how to tell if he’s still interested. Sometimes you wish there was an alarm that would silence your phone every time he left, reminding you to check up on him. But there’s nothing to worry about, friends. Just follow these simple tips on how to tell if he’s still interested in you.
He’s not as available as he once was.
He might not show up at your beck and call any more because he’s trying to spend more time with his guy buddies. Or he might be too evasive when you try to ask him about that day he missed your class! Either way, pay special attention to the frequency of his absences. If he almost never leaves home, or his replies to your questions don’t give him away, then he must still be interested in you!
- Try to flirt a little – If you want to know if he’s still interested, you have to characteristics of his personality. Does he still attempt to flirt with you? Or does he still blush when someone tries to flirt with him? If he still acts the same way, then it only means that you don’t have what it takes to turn him on anymore.
- He returns your calls nonchalantly – So your boyfriend has already told you how much he cares for you and how you make him happy. But does he answer your calls at all? If he is still acting like he just talked to you for the past hour, then there’s a big possibility that he doesn’t care enough anymore. Also if he is the type that answers spontaneously, then you might be onto something.
- He’s interested when he talks about the future – Always ask him about the future and see how he reacts. tan has to be involved at some point, right? If he confidently asks you about your plans in a week’s time, then he’s just putting you to the test. He might be dying to get to the point as to how committed you are to the relationship.
- He loves you and wants to move the relationship forward – Ask him about commitment and see if he is able to commit to you – a point that most men are afraid to make. If he’s still wary to get deeper, this just means that he needs more time to think things through. Take him by surprise by telling him that you’ve decided to take things slowly and tentatively let him know your plans.
- Sometimes, you just have to be bold and admit that you want a more serious relationship with him – Sometimes, you just have to be bold and tell him how you really feel. This will give him a sudden jolt. A simple heart feels like it can do miracles. Tell him about how you feel about him, and about how much you care.
- Don’t accuse him with things that are not actually yours to discuss – Or maybe, you have to be extra careful. You might want to discuss this topic with your girlfriends first. Ask his help, too, and ask him to help you think through it.
Oh yes, tell him somemean thingsto the point of your declaration of love. Have a serious talk, guilt trip, or whatever you want to call it. Make it up if you have too. But make sure that when your heart tells that you have fallen in love, you’ve told the truth. You don’t want any irresponsible statements endanging out of your mouth.